The GlobalStyrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) marketis forecast to reach USD 9,779.5 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Styrene-Butadiene rubber (SBR) is one of the commonly used synthetic rubber consisting of butadiene and styrene monomers. There are various benefits associated with the use of this synthetic rubber, which are supporting the continuous growth of the market. Some of these mentionable traits are impact strength, excellent resilience, abrasion resistance, high tensile strength, among others. The presence of the mentioned traits have resulted in its wide use in various application including tire manufacturing, footwear, polymer modification, among others. When compared with polybutadiene rubber, SBR can be seen to have advantages like abrasion resistance, blend compatibility, and improved strength, which are resulting in its growing popularity. The mentioned traits are further enhanced with the help of additives. Apart from tire manufacturing, which is one of the mentionable areas of application of these synthetic rubber, it is also used in mechanical rubber goods, automotive parts, wire, and cable insulation, flooring, belting, among others. When compared to natural rubber, its traits like comparatively better heat aging, enhanced processability, resistance to degradation under heat, and enhanced abrasion resistance. Thus, the presence of such advantages over natural rubber and polybutadiene rubber contributes to the growth rate witnessed by the market.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:@https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2502
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Styrene Butadiene Rubber market held a market share of USD 5,739.4 Million in the year 2020 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 6.8% during the forecast period.
- In context to Raw materials, the Styrene segment held a considerable market share of 25.0% in 2020, with a CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period. The market share held by the Styrene segment is attributed to the fact that, as natural rubbers, these synthetic rubbers also require a degree of hardness along with bonding and wearing characteristics that can be catered with the help of this raw material, which contributes to the market share held by this segment.
- In context to Product, the Emulsion Styrene Butadiene Rubber segment held a larger market share of more than 50.0% in 2020, with a growth rate of 5.7% during the forecast period. The market dominance of the Emulsion Styrene Butadiene Rubber segment is attributed to the wide arena of applications like in flooring adhesives, footwear, tires, food contact pharmaceuticalarticles, and light-colored mechanical goods. Its traits like effective abrasion resistance results in its high acceptance among sectors like tire manufacturing industry.
- In regards to Application, the Tire segment held the largest market share of 72.0% of the market, with a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. The traits of SBR like high impact strength, excellent resilience, abrasion resistance, high tensile strength results in its extensive application in tire manufacturing, contributing to the market share held by this segment.
- Key participants include Sinopec, Lanxess, Michelin, The Goodyear Tire Rubber Company, Eastman, JSR Corporation, LG Chemicals, SIBUR, Dynasol Elastomer, and LCY Chemicals.
To know more about the report @https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/styrene-butadiene-rubber-sbr-market
Raw materials Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
ProductOutlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Emulsion Styrene Butadiene Rubber
- Solution Styrene Butadiene Rubber
ApplicationOutlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2028)
- Polymer modification
- Adhesive and sealant
Request a customization of the report @https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2502
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Significant Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
Detailed overview of the Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Market
Changes in industry market dynamics
Detailed market segmentation by type, application, etc.
Historical, current and projected market size in terms of quantity and value
Recent industry trends and developments
Competition situation of Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Market
Key companies and product strategies
Potential niche segment/region showing promising growth.
Finally, the Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR) Market Report is the authoritative source for market research that can dramatically accelerate your business. The report shows economic conditions such as major locales, item values, profits, limits, generation, supply, requirements, market development rates, and numbers.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web:www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370