What are the methods to recover disabled Facebook Account?
Facebook has become one of the tremendous growing platforms to connect with our near and dear ones. It's a large network for friends to share personal information and a way for people to share all kinds of information, including news. It has become popular in every age group, but what happens when you cannot sign in or recover your account? In such a case, it became a major question: How can I recover myDisabled Facebook Account?
Now a days, lots of Facebook accounts are disabled. Facebook has now increased its security as there is an increment in a large number of Fake accounts. Without any warning, people are losing their accounts.
There can be many reasons why the account might be disabled. Nowadays, Facebook has increased its security more so number of Fake accounts are getting disabled.
Sometimes it becomes disabled when it does not follow the terms and conditions of Facebook. Due to their security improvements, they disable accounts whenever their robots find something suspicious in an account.
Facebook disables accounts without any prior notice if they find any suspicious activity. That is why everyone is searching for how can i recover my disabled Facebook Account?
Some of the major reasons are mentioned below
- Posting inappropriate content.
- fake user name
- Continuing behavior that's not allowed on Facebook and goes against our Community Standards.
- Contacting other people for harassment, advertising, promoting, or other conduct that's not allowed.
However, you can try to recover your disabled account; the steps are given below, which will help you recover the disabled account.
To recover disable facebook account firstly you need to fill the Appeal-ID Request Form then wait for the reply. Now Facebook Disabled Ineligible Form will created and which can help users whose account was disabled for violating Facebooks Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
Suppose your Facebook account is disabled temporarily, then no need to worry.One more step is there from where you can try to get back your disabled account.
Here are the steps from which we can recover the disabled Facebook account.
- If you want to recover your facebook account then first of all open Facebook in your browser.
- Now Click on the help menu.
- After that click on the disabled account appeal.
- Now enter your registered Email, Original Name you used on the account, and attach a Valid original GovtID Proof with same Name DOB on it.
List of Govt. Proof Facebook supports:
- Green Card, Residence Permit, or Immigration Papers
- birth certificate
- Vote ID Card
- Personal or Vehicle Insurance Card
- Marriage Certificate
- Official Name Change Paperwork
If you are below 18 and don't have any ID from these, you can upload this one also:
- credit cards
- utility bill
- School or work ID
- library cards
- bus card
Now, Enter all the necessary details correctly in the form and at last, click on the Send button.
It will successfully Submit your form for Review and show you the message like this.
Everybody needs their account back in any condition. I hope the above steps help you find the right solution. Try these steps and open all of your disabled accounts using the above steps.