MBBS in Bangladesh : Bangladesh is becoming a hot spot for students from countries like India and Nepal to pursue MBBS degree. Every year, a large number of international students apply to the best medical universities in Bangladesh. The cost of living and education here is very affordable compared to other medical colleges around the world. The average cost of MBBS degree in Bangladesh varies from 24 lakh INR to 30 lakh INR.
Medical Universities in Bangladesh are accredited by the MCI - Medical Council of India; ECFMG - Council of Education for Foreign Medical Graduates, USA; FAIMER's IMED - Foundation for the Advancement of the International Medical Education Directory on International Medical Education and Research; ACGME - Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education; MCC - Medical Council of Canada and WHO - World Health Organization. It enables students graduating from medical universities in Bangladesh to qualify for major examinations such as USMLE, PLAB and screening examinations conducted by the National Examination Board of India under the supervision of the Medical Council of India (MCI). Practically in all countries around the world. The quality of infrastructure and education is very good. Students are offered high quality hostels at very affordable prices.
Bangladesh has made great strides in education. Over time, this country is becoming a favorite destination for medical students from all over the world who want to pursue an MBBS degree abroad. The reasons why getting an MBBS degree from Bangladesh is a good choice for international students are as follows:
1. The quality of education is very good and comparable to other developed countries.
2. Compared to other countries around the world, the cost of complete MBBS course in Bangladesh is very affordable.
3. Graduates of Medical Universities in Bangladesh are offered the opportunity to attend various international seminars and conferences. It helps in their development as successful doctors.
4. Bangladesh has excellent medical universities that provide world class education with high standards and well-experienced staff.
5. MBBS degree and other medical degrees obtained from Bangladesh Medical University are recognized by MCI. Students from India can come back to India and work.
6. Accommodation is very affordable with high quality and amenities.
Benefits of MBBS from Bangladesh
1. MBBS degree from Bangladesh Medical University is recognized by WHO and UNESCO and is universally recognized.
2. Admission does not require entrance test, which makes the admission process much easier.
3. Donation is not required for admission to Bangladesh Medical College.
4. Students studying in medical colleges in Bangladesh are offered the opportunity to get internships in some of the best multinational companies and hospitals in the world.
5. Students are given procedures and tests to best improve their skills.
6. The quality of infrastructure, education and shelter is comparable to other developed countries.
7. Hospitals are well equipped with excellent infrastructure and technology.