The globalLeather Chemicals Marketsize is expected to reach USD 14.56 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Global leather goods market revenue growth rate has been increasing rapidly as a result of increasing disposable income and increased demand for leather goods globally. Leather as a raw material for various products lasts longer, is comfortable, and more aesthetically appealing than products made using synthetic materials. Introduction of newer technologies and machinery for deployment in leather goods manufacturing has enhanced efficiency of various hide curing and tanning processes. This is also providing major advantages in production and output and is expected to drive growth of the leather chemicals market. Implementation of more stringent environmental regulations is resulting in an increasing number of leather chemicals manufacturers investing in technologies that enable compliance and also enable more efficient production. E-commerce distribution outlets have also opened up more opportunities for growth among players in the leather goods industry, as well as for the leather chemicals manufacturers.
However, usage of these chemicals require high volume of water for various processes, has high toxicity, releases carbon and waste, and high content of heavy metals and phthalates can pose a serious environmental hazard. These are some major factors expected to restrain market growth to some extent.
Request for sample copy @https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3950
Some prominent players in the leather chemicals market include Bayer AG, Lanxess AG, Elmentis Plc, Stahl International B.V., Texapel, Chemtan Company, Inc., Lawrence Industries Limited, and Zschimmer Schwarz GmbH Co KG Chemische Fabriken.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- TFL Ledertechnik GmbH reportedly purchased Lanxess AG's organic leather chemicals company in August 2020. TFL is a global supplier of leather chemicals and a portfolio company of Black Diamond Capital Management, L.L.C., which is a US investment firm.
- Polyurethane resins segment accounted for majority revenue share in 2020, and is expected to register a rapidly inclining growth rate during the forecast period. Polyurethane resins are used as a base for a wide range of finishing products, such as lacquers and dry coatings.
- Chromium sulphate is commonly used in the leather industry for the dyeing process.
- Pre-treating agents, dyeing auxiliaries, buffers, cleaners, and neutralizers are popular uses for sodium bicarbonate in tanning operations.
- Tanning and dyeing chemicals segment accounted for largest revenue share in the market in 2020, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period.
- In 2020, the beamhouse segment among the process segments accounted for second-largest revenue share in the market. Biocides, surfactants, degreasers, lime, sodium sulphide, formic acid, sulfuric acid, and enzymes are among the chemicals used in leather production procedures.
- In 2020, the footwear segment among the end-use segments accounted for majority revenue share.
- In 2020, Asia Pacific registered fastest revenue CAGR, which can be attributed to major manufacturers deploying manufacturing facilities in countries in the region, as a result of more favorable regulations, availability of raw materials, and comparatively lower labor costs.
Download Summary Report @https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3950
Segments Covered in the Report
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global leather chemicals market report on the basis of product, process, end-use, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- Chromium Sulfate
- Polyurethane Resins
- Sodium Bicarbonate
Process Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- Tanning Dyeing
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- Leather Goods
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central South America
- Middle East Africa
Request for customization@https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3950
Explore Reports and Data's Prime Analysis of the globalMaterials and Chemicals Industry:
Fiber Glass Market Demands @https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/fiber-glass-market
Taxifolin Market Trends @https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/taxifolin-market
Plastic Recycling Market Growth @https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/plastic-recycling-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help clients make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web:www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports