High demand for metabolomics from various research institutes and pharmaceutical biotechnology companies is a key factor driving market revenue growth
The globalmetabolomics marketsize is expected to reach USD 5.10 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 13.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Metabolomics market revenue growth can be attributed to its widespread use in pharmaceutical biotechnology companies, research academic institutes, and contact research organizations.
Constant development of advanced healthcare technologies by major players is expected to support metabolomics market growth during the forecast period. In addition, in developed countries, presence of state-of-the-art healthcare infrastructure for precise diagnosis and treatment of various disorders is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4641
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porters Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
Agilent Technologies, Bruker Corporation, Danaher Corporation (SCIEX), LECO Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Waters Corporation, PerkinElmer Inc., Kore Technology Limited, and Human Metabolome Technologies Inc.
Market Segmentation by Types:
Product Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Metabolomics Separation Tools
- Gas Chromatography
- High-performance Liquid Chromatography
- Ultra-performance Liquid Chromatography
- Capillary Electrophoresis
- Metabolomics Detection Tools
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
- Mass Spectroscopy (MS)
- Surface-Based Mass Analysis
- Bioinformatics Tools and Services
- Bioinformatics Services
- Bioinformatics Tools and Database
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
Market Segmentation by Applications:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Biomarker Discovery
- Drug Discovery
- Toxicology Testing
- Functional Genomics
- Personalized Medicines
Indication Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism
- Other Indications
Order this report @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4641
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global Metabolomics market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-detail/metabolomics-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- By application, biomarker discovery segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020. Increasing use of biomarkers can help in improving the diagnosis and therapeutic process of patients. In addition, rising technological advancements and increasing usage of metabolic biomarkers to determine the pathophysiological medical conditions of patients would propel growth of this segment. At present, metabolomics is considered to be one of the most important tools for biomarker discovery.
- By end-use, academic and research institutes segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 in the global market. Increasing number of government-funded researches that are being performed at academic and research institutes in the field of metabolomics is driving revenue growth of this segment.
- Demand for metabolomics is increasing because of technological advancements and launch of new products services in the market. Additionally, utilization of metabolomics in precision medicine is boosting metabolomics market revenue growth.
- Metabolomics market in North America accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020. Rising awareness among people, presence of a well-developed healthcare infrastructure for supporting RD activities, and technological advancements are anticipated to propel growth of this region. Apart from that, increasing geriatric population and rising number of research development activities in the field of metabolomics would also drive revenue growth of the market in this region.
Request a customization of the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4641
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Surgical Headlight Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/surgical-headlight-market
Gynaecological Examination Chairs Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/gynaecological-examination-chairs-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help clients make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370