Enhanced safety, scalability in nitrogen generation capacity over helium, increased attention on analytical techniques in the process of Food and Drug approval, and maximum preference for laboratory analytical instruments are key factors contributing to high CAGR of Laboratory Gas Generators market during the forecast period.
TheLaboratory Gas Generators Marketwas valued at USD 239.9 million in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 596.3 million in 2026 with a CAGR of 11.9%. The Laboratory gas generators are a better alternative to conventional cylinders. Being a more useful source of gas from a cost perspective, these generators are safe, better in terms of design and infrastructure, takes up minimum space, and no labor required to move bulky cylinders around the laboratory. There is no requirement of switching mechanisms or long runs of tubing to or through exterior walls. The gas generators are more appropriate and reliable. The Hydrogen Gas Generators (Parker PEM and ChromGas Hydrogen Generators) use a Proton Exchange Membrane to produce fuel-grade hydrogen. The Nitrox UHP Hydrogen Generator uses an ion-exchange membrane to produce ultra-high pure hydrogen from laboratory-grade deionized water. The Nitrogen Gas Generator employs pressure swing technology, which yields a continuous supply of nitrogen. Most of the products include an integral oil-free air compressor, which delivers filtered compressed air (101 psi / 7 bar) to a bed of carbon molecular sieve, which removes oxygen, water vapor, carbon dioxide, and hydrocarbons. The OXYMAT on-site Nitrogen systems use to increase the shelf life, preservation of freshness, taste, and texture, delay the rancidity, and bring improvement in product quality.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2642
The report provides comprehensive assessment of the market covering key elements such as revenue estimations, cost analysis, import/export, production and consumption trends, CAGR, gross margin, and supply demand patterns. It also sheds light on recent technological developments, product advancements, and research and development activities in the region.
The report examines the key players operating in the market along with their market position, market share, revenue, gross margin, and business strategies. SWOT analysis and Porters Five Forces Analysis are used to examine and assess the market and its players. It also covers recent mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, and product launches and brand promotions.
Key companies profiled in the report include:
Parker Hannifin Corporation (US), Peak Scientific Instruments Ltd. (UK), Praxair Technology, Inc. (UK), Nel (Norway), F-DGSi (France), VICI DBS (US), LNI Swissgas Srl (Switzerland), LabTech S.r.l. (Italy), Claind S.r.l. (Italy), and ErreDue s.p.a. (Italy).
Market Segmentation by Types:
Product Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 20162026)
- Nitrogen Gas Generators
- Hydrogen Gas Generators
- Zero Air Generators
- Purge Gas Generators
Application Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 20162026)
- Gas Chromatography
- Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry
- Gas Analyzers
- Other Applications (Light scattering detectors, evaporators, microwave plasma-atomic emission spectrometer)
End Use Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 20162026)
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Chemical and Petrochemical Companies
- Food and Beverage Companies
- Other End use (Environmental Companies, Research and Academic Institutions)
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2642
Regional analysis covers in-depth analysis of analysis of the revenue, market share, and growth rate of the global Laboratory Gas Generators market in each region for the forecast period of 2021-2028. The report covers production and consumption rate, current and emerging trends, import/export, supply and demand, and presence of key players in each region.
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Gas Chromatography (GC) is anticipated to reach a CAGR of 12.5% in 2026, due to its reliability, safety, and extended intermission.
- The Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies had a significant market share. Increased preference for laboratory analytical instruments, increased activities related to drug research and its strict regulations, and laboratory innovation is contributing to the large percentage of this end-user segment.
- Asia Pacific will have a high CAGR of 12.9% according to the forecast period due to emerging clinical trials in the regions of Asia.
- Parker Hannifin Corporation, a US-based company, had planned to extend its research and development activities in the application of advanced hollow fiber filter membranes at the Parker Filtration Innovation Center in Columbia on 24th January 2020. The research is to refine the membrane technology in food and beverage, water purification, and gas generation industries.
- The Nitrogen Gas Generators held the largest market share of 43.5% in 2018. The increased working efficiency, improved safety, scalability in nitrogen generation capacity are the factors attributed to the high market share.
- Peak Scientific launched a new hydrogen solution in the market, the Precision Hydrogen Trace 1200, on 12th September 2018. The product was on display at JASIS 2018 (Largest Exposition in Asia for Analytical and Scientific Instruments) at the Peak Scientific booth and is for GC use. The versatile new machine can be used for multiple GC detectors requiring hydrogen fuel such as Flame Ionization Detector and Flame Photometric Detection. It produces up to 1200 cc carrier-grade hydrogen at 99.99% purity.
- Lab Tech provides laboratory generators which have high purity nitrogen, hydrogen, and zero air is a necessity in every high-quality test lab. Complete solutions for sample preparation and flame support is available.
- The Genius XE, a quadrupole LC-MS, by Peak Scientific, offered a variable flow of analytical grade nitrogen up to 70 liters per minute and at purities up to 99.5%.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2642
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, please connect with us and our team will make sure the report is customized according to your requirements.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help clients make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370